Ratings & Reviews
Allen is an excellent lawyer with highest professional standards
Excellent advocate and litigator.
I practiced law with Mike for about five years in the mid to late 90s. In my opinion, he was an AV lawyer at that time - especially in the area of Municipal defense work. He definitely should have an AV rating.
Alan is an excellent lawyer in all respects. He has an impeccable character. He is clearly an AV lawyer.
Allen is a good attorney who is very knowledgeable in the area of employment law.
JEFFREY L. ROTH practices in the areas of employment law; commercial and contract law; general corporate law; business transactional and regulatory law; and governmental contracting. For twenty years previous to joining F&B Law Firm, Mr. Roth held senior in-house corporate counsel positions with numerous international electronic manufacturing firms, including Avco Electronics TEXTRON; AVEX Electronics, Inc.; Benchmark Electronics, Inc.; and Sanmina-SCI Corporation. In his role as in-house corporate counsel, Mr. Roth served as a global corporate resource for management in the areas of human resources; intellectual property; supply chain management; mergers and acquisitions; contract negotiation; and dispute resolution. In addition, Mr. Roth managed corporate litigation in each of these areas. Mr. Roth is a frequent lecturer, and has published numerous materials and presented numerous programs on various aspects of business and employment law, and is a regular presenter at the National Contract Management Association World Congress. In addition, Mr. Roth developed and teaches the legal and contract portions of the Electronic Manufacturing Services Manager Program Training and Certification Program for the IPC, a leading electronics industry trade group, at various nationwide locations throughout the year. Mr. Roth is admitted to practice law in the states of Alabama and Ohio, and is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Federal Claims. He is a member of the American, Federal, Alabama, Court of Federal Claims, and Huntsville Madison County Bar Associations, and various industry organizations, including the Institute of Supply Management, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the National Contract Management Association, from which he holds a Certified Professional Contracts Manager Certification. Mr. Roth holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton, and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Cincinnati in business administration.
- Corporate Law & Government Contracting
- Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Railroad Law
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Supply Chain Management
- International Law
- Veterinary Law
Education & Honors:
- University of Dayton School of Law, (J.D., 1982)
- University of Cincinnati, (B.S., 1979)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Alabama State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Institute of Supply Chain Management
- National Contract Management Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Huntsville Association of Small Business in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
- The North Alabama International Trade Association (NAITA)
- Lifetime Certified Professional Contract Manager (LCPCM), National Contract Management Association
- Instructor, IPC EMS Program Management Training (CEPM)
- IPC Program Manager Certification Course