In today’s global marketplace, a sound legal foundation is necessary to protect your significant business investments. Extensive business law expertise, combined with comprehensive knowledge of today’s business climate, allow our attorneys to successfully guide entrepreneurs and established businesses through the myriad of transactions necessary to establish, grow, and protect their businesses.
Our firm assists with virtually any matter related to the creation, expansion, or dissolution of a business, including:
- pre-business planning
- mergers and acquisitions
- directors’ and officers’ liability
- joint ventures
- business successions
- shareholder rights.
In addition, our corporate attorneys advise clients on various business-related matters, including:
- employment contracts and employee relations
- trade secrets and other intellectual property issues
- non-compete agreements
- general corporate matters
- registration and qualification of domestic and foreign entities.
Contact us for more information.