Ratings & Reviews
Allen is an excellent lawyer with highest professional standards
Excellent advocate and litigator.
I practiced law with Mike for about five years in the mid to late 90s. In my opinion, he was an AV lawyer at that time - especially in the area of Municipal defense work. He definitely should have an AV rating.
Alan is an excellent lawyer in all respects. He has an impeccable character. He is clearly an AV lawyer.
Allen is a good attorney who is very knowledgeable in the area of employment law.
ALLISON B. CHANDLER practices in the area of municipal defense, with an emphasis on the defense of police civil liability cases in both federal and state courts. Ms. Chandler received her J.D. degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she served as an associate editor for the Mississippi Law Journal and as an executive board member of the Moot Court Board. Ms. Chandler also holds a B.A. degree, summa cum laude, in English from Mississippi State University. Ms. Chandler is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association.
- Police Civil Liability Defense
- Municipal Law and Litigation
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
Education & Honors:
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 2010); magna cum laude
- Mississippi Law Journal, Associate Notes & Comments Editor
- Moot Court Board, Appellate Advocacy Chair
- Mississippi State University, (B.A. 2007); summa cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association