Fees & Burgess presents at NBI Seminar:Advanced Personal Injury: Mastering Your Practice
Advanced Personal Injury: Mastering Your Practice
When: Live seminar will be offered on your choice of Wednesday, October 17, 2012 or Thursday, October 18, 2012
Where: Wednesday’s seminar will be held at Best Western Plus Madison-Huntsville Hotel, 9035 Madison Blvd,Madison, AL and Thurday’s seminar will be held at Cahaba Grand Conference Center, 3660 Grandview Parkway, Birmingham, AL
Time: 9:00 am-4:30 pm
Cost: $349.00 per attendee
Maximize Your Use of Experts and Damage Determination in Personal Injury Practice
In complex personal injury cases, just knowing the court procedure is not enough. You will need all the strategic thinking and expert help you can get to win the battle for your client. Let our faculty guide you through the intricate process of working with experts on determining and presenting damages to give you an upper hand in your next case. Learn how experienced attorneys calculate damages for everything from lost profits to defamation – and avoid costly mistakes that hurt your client. Gain the skills you need to quantify damages precisely and provide the sophisticated legal representation your client expects. Register today!
• Enlist the help of the right experts to help you navigate the technical aspects of each unique case.
• Clarify how local courts interpret the “paid vs. incurred vs. actually incurred.”
• Prepare your expert for the deposition to get at the best possible testimony.
• Use pre-trial motions to control damage awards.
• Make the best use of economic testimony to prove damages.
• Knowledgeably examine the medical, technical or economic expert.
• Properly make and deal with objections to strengthen your position.
• Discover what is on the horizon: discuss the latest developments in the law-making, case law and practice of personal injury.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level program offers an in-depth analysis of the theory and strategy behind damage determination and the use of experts in personal injury for:
• In-House Counsel
• Insurance Professionals
• Calculating and Proving Damages
• Working With Expert Witnesses
• Maintaining an Ethical Practice
• Presenting Damages and Expert Testimony at Trial
• Preserving Issues for the Appeal
• Analyzing and Establishing Tort Liability
Continuing Education Credits:
This seminar qualifies for Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00
For more information, including how to register, please click here, or call (800) 930-6182 (weekdays 7AM -5:30PM CST).