Ratings & Reviews
The F&B Law Firm has done an excellent job in representing the City of Huntsville Police Department in both State and Federal litigation focusing on allegations of misconduct. In addition the firm also provides consultaion and training to ...
The F&B Law Firm has done an excellent job in representing the City of Huntsville Police Department in both State and Federal litigation focusing on allegations of misconduct. In addition the firm also provides consultaion and training to the department in order to prevent future litigation. They are always professional and responsive to our needs. There perfomance in the Federal System, which can be a lengthy and difficult process, has always been outstanding with a near 100% success rate.
The lawyers in this firm understand business and provide excellent insight into the complete practical implications of the problem at hand in addition to the technical legal issue, making the decision making process much more sound.
The staff of F&B Law Firm, P.C. is very knowledgeable of municipal and governmental entity law and civil litigation defense of governmental entities.
ALLEN L. ANDERSON practices in the areas of commercial law, construction law, employment law, and corporate and governmental contracting.
Mr. Anderson represents local, national, and international businesses, as well as public and governmental entities, on a variety of legal matters, including drafting and negotiation of product purchase, product supply, and service agreements and terms and conditions; equipment loan, software licenses, and royalty agreements; warehousing, leasing, and real estate purchase agreements; and indemnity and insurance agreements. Mr. Anderson has further assisted numerous entities in employment, human resources, and workforce matters; and formation of various corporate compliance programs, such as those now required for WEEE, RoHS, and similar directives and legislation. Mr. Anderson has also acted as lead counsel for plaintiffs and defendants in numerous disputes addressing these areas of practice, and arising in both state and federal courts and before various arbitration panels. Mr. Anderson is a member of several business and industry groups, including the Institute for Supply Chain Management and the National Contract Management Association, is a frequent lecturer in areas of contract and labor law and overall risk management, and has authored numerous articles focusing on the proper use of indemnity, insurance, dispute resolution, and other contract clauses for risk avoidance, including those appearing in the January 2008 and November 2007 issues of Inside Supply Management and the May and February 2008 editions of Construction Executive.
Mr. Anderson received his Juris Doctor degree from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, and holds a Bachelor of Science in business economics and a Bachelor of Arts in government from Wofford College.
- Municipal Law and Litigation
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Government Contracting
- General Civil Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Law
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Class Actions Defense
- International Commercial Law
- International Sale of Goods
- Graduate of LEADERSHIP Huntsville/Madison County CONNECT Development Program
Education & Honors
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Cumberland Law Review, Associate Editor
- Order of the Barristers Wofford College, B.S., B.A., 1994
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- Institute of Supply Chain Management
- National Contract Management Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Alabama Contractor's Association
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Board of Contract Appeals Bar Association
- Huntsville Association of Small Business in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
- The North Alabama International Trade Association (NAITA)
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM), National Contract Management Association
- Instructor, IPC EMS Program Management Training (CEPM)
- Instructor, Preparatory Course for National Contract Management Association's (NCMA) Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) Examination
- APOST (Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission) Certified Instructor for Legal Issues
- Hearing Officer, National Arbitration and Mediation (NAM)
- 'IPC Sample Master Ordering Agreement for EMS Companies and OEMs,' IPC — Association Connecting Electronics Industries®, Dec. 2012
- 'Contracting for the Purchase and Sale of Goods in a Risky Global Market,' 96th ISM Annual International Supply Management Conference, White Paper, May 2011
- 'Logistically Speaking: Using Delivery Terms to Allocate Supply Chain Risks,' 95th ISM Annual International Supply Management Conference, White Paper, April 2010
- 'Risky Business in Construction Contracting,' 17 Construction Executive 5, May 2008, at 52 (Associated Builders and Contractors Services Corporation)
- 'Show Me the Money! Getting Done and Getting Paid on Construction Projects!,' 17 Construction Executive 2, February 2008, at 52 (Associated Builders and Contractors Services Corporation)
- 'Deflect Liabilities in a Speed-Driven World: With Proper Maintenance and Care, Your Web Site can Provide a Valuable Legal Default,' 19 Inside Supply Management 2, January 2008, at 38 (Institute for Supply Chain Management)
- 'Letters of Intent That Work' 18 Inside Supply Management 11, November 2007, at 34 (Institute for Supply Chain Management) - (Co-author Ryan Blount)
- 'Reducing the Risk of Hiring Unauthorized Workers,' 16 Construction Executive 2, February 2007, at 50 (Associated Builders and Contractors Services Corp.)