Ratings & Reviews
The F&B Law Firm has done an excellent job in representing the City of Huntsville Police Department in both State and Federal litigation focusing on allegations of misconduct. In addition the firm also provides consultaion and training to ...
The F&B Law Firm has done an excellent job in representing the City of Huntsville Police Department in both State and Federal litigation focusing on allegations of misconduct. In addition the firm also provides consultaion and training to the department in order to prevent future litigation. They are always professional and responsive to our needs. There perfomance in the Federal System, which can be a lengthy and difficult process, has always been outstanding with a near 100% success rate.
The lawyers in this firm understand business and provide excellent insight into the complete practical implications of the problem at hand in addition to the technical legal issue, making the decision making process much more sound.
The staff of F&B Law Firm, P.C. is very knowledgeable of municipal and governmental entity law and civil litigation defense of governmental entities.
PATRICK E. SEBESTA II practices in the areas of general civil litigation, business litigation, insurance defense, and commercial law.
Mr. Sebesta focuses his practice on the complex needs of businesses. He works with F&B Law Firm's corporate clients to analyze the risks of contracts and contract terms, advise employers regarding proposed courses of action, and avoid costly and unnecessary litigation. Mr. Sebesta also routinely advises in the areas of commercial and construction litigation in both state and federal court.
Mr. Sebesta received his J.D. from the University of Alabama, School of Law, where he was an Articles Editor for the Alabama Law Review, the flagship legal journal in the state of Alabama. He was also a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board and the Bruce Siegal Intellectual Property Moot Court Team. Prior to attending law school, he earned his B.S. in Kinesiology and Health, higher honors, from the University of Texas at Austin.
- General Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Law
- Municipal and Governmental Law
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Alabama Law Review, Articles Editor
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Board, Member
- Bruce Siegal Intellectual Property Moot Court Team, Member
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Kinesiology and Health, higher honors, 2015
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Morgan County Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Huntsville/Madison County Bar Association
Civic Activities and Other Experience
- Decatur-Morgan County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Texas Exes – North Alabama Chapter, Member
- Rotaract Club of Huntsville, Member