Ratings & Reviews
The F&B Law Firm has done an excellent job in representing the City of Huntsville Police Department in both State and Federal litigation focusing on allegations of misconduct. In addition the firm also provides consultaion and training to ...
The lawyers in this firm understand business and provide excellent insight into the complete practical implications of the problem at hand in addition to the technical legal issue, making the decision making process much more sound.
The staff of F&B Law Firm, P.C. is very knowledgeable of municipal and governmental entity law and civil litigation defense of governmental entities.
JEFFREY L. ROTH practices in the areas of employment law, commercial and contract law, general corporate law, business transactional and regulatory law, and governmental contracting.
For twenty years previous to joining F&B Law Firm, Mr. Roth held senior in-house corporate counsel positions with numerous international electronic manufacturing firms, including Avco Electronics TEXTRON; AVEX Electronics, Inc.; Benchmark Electronics, Inc.; and Sanmina-SCI Corporation. In his role as in-house corporate counsel, Mr. Roth served as a global corporate resource for management in the areas of human resources; intellectual property; supply chain management; mergers and acquisitions; contract negotiation; and dispute resolution. In addition, Mr. Roth managed corporate litigation in each of these areas. Mr. Roth is a frequent lecturer, and has published numerous materials and presented numerous programs on various aspects of business and employment law, and is a regular presenter at the National Contract Management Association World Congress. In addition, Mr. Roth developed and teaches the legal and contract portions of the Electronic Manufacturing Services Manager Program Training and Certification Program for the IPC, a leading electronics industry trade group, at various nationwide locations throughout the year. Mr. Roth is admitted to practice law in the states of Alabama and Ohio, and is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Federal Claims. He is a member of the American, Federal, Alabama, Court of Federal Claims, and Huntsville Madison County Bar Associations, and various industry organizations, including the Society for Human Resource Management, and the National Contract Management Association, from which he holds a Certified Professional Contracts Manager Certification.
Mr. Roth holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton, and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Cincinnati in business administration.
- Corporate Law & Government Contracting
- Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Railroad Law
- Electronics Manufacturing Services
- Supply Chain Management
- International Law
- Veterinary Law
Education & Honors:
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 1982
- University of Cincinnati, B.S., 1979
Bar & Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Alabama State Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- National Contract Management Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Huntsville Association of Small Business in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
- The North Alabama International Trade Association (NAITA)
- Registered on the Alabama State Court Mediator Roster
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (LCPCM), National Contract Management Association
- Instructor, IPC EMS Program Management Training (CEPM)