ABC Labor/Human Resources Law Update
Sponsored by Associated Builders & Contractors of North Alabama, Inc., and presented by attorneys from the law firm of Fees & Burgess, P.C.
This program will provide critical and timely updates on new developments
· New Family Medical Leave Act regulations, certifications,
and other requirements;
· New amendments to the Americans with Disabilities Act;
· Employee Free Choice Act updates;
· Current status of E-Verify and I-9 Requirements;
· Genetic Information Non-discrimination Act (GINA);
· Pending Executive Orders Encouraging and Supporting Union Activity;
· Alabama HB362 Firearms in Parking Lot;
· Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and other pending legislation.
The program will be held at the ABC of North Alabama Office; 26670 Success Drive; Madison, Alabama (Greenbrier Exit 3).
All human resources managers, professionals, administrators, company representatives, and supervisors dealing with employment issues should attend.
Approved for 1.5 HRCI accreditation hours. E-mail [email protected], or call 256-355-1168 regarding registration.
When: September 30, 2009
Where: Huntsville, AL
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.