Navigating the Rocky Shoals of 2009 Changes in Legal Requirements
March 4, 2009 – Albertville, Alabama
“Navigating the Rocky Shoals of 2009 Changes in Legal Requirements”
This program will help you stay afloat and discuss:
- New Family Medical Leave Act regulations, certifications, and other requirements;
- New amendments to the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- Employee Free Choice Act highlights;
- Current status of E-Verify and I-9 Requirements; and
- Paycheck Fairness Act, Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act (recently signed), and other pending legislation.
Sponsored by Progress Rail Services Corporation, and presented by attorneys from the law firm of Fees & Burgess, P.C.
The program will be held at the Progress Rail Services Operations Center at 1605 Progress Drive, in
Albertville, directly across from the Progress Rail Services Corporate Office.
All Human Resources managers, professionals, administrators, SHRM members, company representatives, and supervisors dealing with employment issues should attend.
Registration will begin at 8 AM. The program will be from 8:30 AM to 11:45 AM. A continental breakfast will be served. The cost is $30 per person.